The universe of Alaska Nebraska has no limits.
Now she takes over the world of beauty with this exclusive ¨TV Bitches¨ collection of 3D mink eyelashes.
6 different styles inspired by 3 of the main fetish movies that make her character and lifestyle come to life.
With a packaging that recreates VHS movies and illustrated by the artist David Kolver, each pair of lashes becomes a unique collector’s object.
The delivery is made in a special package with a luscious box design.
Cristal adds instant definition. The variation of clusters focuses its lenght towards the center of the eye combined with a jet-black band, offers volume and depth to the lash line in order to create a wide-eyed flawless finish.
- High-quality mink hair
- Customizable length perfect for all eye shapes
- Reusable (Suggested use 20-25 wears)
TIPS & TRICKS
- Wrap the lashes around a brush handle for a few seconds to increase flexibility and get a good fit.
- Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer corner of the eye.
- Use tweezers to gently place your Alaska Nebraska Lashes as close to the lash line as possible. Start at the center of the eye, securing out to the corners. Let dry. Brush your natural lashes into the faux lashes to further blend the hairs with a spooley.
- Don´t wet your lashes, it can cause the loss of curl! To clean Alaska Nebraska Lashes gently brush them with a clean mascara spoolie; this will not only clean them, but will help to put them back to a beautiful curl.
- Don´t apply mascara directly on the Alaska Nebraska Lashes! This way extends their life and the number of wears.